Procedures for Men
Restore Your Youth And Confidence
In the past, all the focus on beauty and appearance has been placed on women. In recent years, however, more and more men have become concerned with their youthfulness and attractiveness. Fortunately, there are a plethora of procedures that can help men look and feel their very best so they can succeed in their personal and professional lives.
Procedures for Men
Here at Novique Medical Aesthetics, we are pleased to offer a variety of procedures for men, including:
- Fillers: Fillers like JUVÉDERM® are injected into a man’s skin to help fill in facial wrinkles and restore a smoother appearance.
- Neuromodulators: Neuromodulators like Botox® and Dysport® are used to reduce dynamic wrinkles by relaxing the muscles responsible for developing them.
- Kybella: Kybella is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that removes fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile.
- LED Light Therapy: LED light therapy is designed to improve skin tone and texture and improve the appearance of acne breakouts, hyperpigmentation, sun damage, and age spots.
- Chemical Peels: With regular chemical peels, men can smooth out rough skin and reveal a brighter, smoother complexion.
- Microneedling: Microneedling activates the reparative cells in a man’s body to regenerate collagen and elastin, which are vital for improving skin tone and texture and reducing the signs of aging.
- Microneedling with PRP: Along with traditional microneedling, men have been able to benefit from Microneedling with PRP, where their own plasma cells are used to expedite the healing process and boost the stimulation of new collagen and elastin.
- Radiofrequency Microneedling: This process combines radiofrequency (RF) energy and microneedling together to help men tighten skin, improve skin elasticity, increase skin fullness and reduce facial acne scarring.
- Acne Treatment: Acne is the most common skin condition in the United States. Men can struggle with acne during adolescence and into adulthood, forming on the face, back and sometimes both. Novique Medical Aesthetics offers treatment to combat acne and keep it away.
- Acne Scar Treatment: Even once acne is under control, struggle with acne scars could become a real problem. Novique’s treatment process can help reduce the appearance of acne scars.
- Skin Resurfacing: Skin resurfacing uses advanced radiofrequency technology to improve the look of scars, sun damage, stretch marks, and other skin damage.
- Body Contouring: Body contouring treatments can help men achieve the toned, athletic appearance they’ve always wanted.
- Laser Hair Removal: With laser hair removal, men can get rid of unwanted hair on their chest, back, neck, face, and other parts of their body.
- PRP Hair Restoration: PRP hair restoration is for men who are coping with premature hair loss and thinning hair as it can help them grow thicker, fuller hair.
- Infrared Sauna: Infrared sauna sessions can give men the chance to relax, burn calories, relieve stress, and rejuvenate their entire body.
- Cryotherapy: Cryotherapy involves exposing a man’s body to liquid nitrogen that is between -170 to -270 degrees Fahrenheit to recover and heal his muscles, accelerate weight loss, and improve chronic conditions.
- IV Therapy: During IV therapy, a 100% absorbable formulation is administered directly into a man’s bloodstream to increase energy, strengthen immunity, improve memory, and more.
- Thread Lifts: Thread lifts can allow you to lift and contour the sagging tissues on your face, neck, and body without surgery. We are pleased to offer thread lifts using NovaThreads.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Novique Medical Aesthetics will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our office directly at (267) 899-5020.
Novique Medical Aesthetics serves the Philadelphia, Doylestown, PA, & Bucks County Area.
*Individual Results May Vary*