Restore an Even Skin Tone And Smoother Complexion
At Novique Medical Aesthetics, we offer a wide range of chemical peels for all skin types and blemishes. Chemical peels are the perfect way to refresh your skin’s appearance and help you live your life in confidence.
Chemical Peel Treatment
Chemical peels are classified as light, medium, and deep. The condition of your skin, as well as your desired results, will dictate the type of peel we use. In our office, each procedure is delivered with your individual needs in mind, allowing us to custom tailor your chemical peel for the best results.
One of our expert providers will place a chemical solution on your face. The length of the time the peel remains on your face may vary. Lastly, they will wash off the solution and spread a neutralizer to soothe your skin.
Consultations Are Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment options are best for you by meeting with our expert providers at Novique Medical Aesthetics for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
Am I a Good Candidate For a Chemical Peel??
- If you are longing for a more youthful complexion.
- If you’d like to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- If you hope to fade acne scars and/or hyperpigmentation.
- If you wish to smooth out rough skin.
What Results Will I See?*
- An improvement in the appearance of overall skin condition.
- Reduced appearance of acne scars and sun spots.
- Diminished lines and wrinkles.
- Brighter and smoother skin.
- Reduce appearance of blemishes (if there is a concern)
Is There Any Downtime?
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Novique Medical Aesthetics will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our office directly at (267) 356-4222.
Novique Medical Aesthetics serves the Philadelphia, Doylestown, PA, & Bucks County Area.
*Individual Results May Vary*