Transform Your Face and Body
During a Morpheus8 treatment, one of our expert providers will apply a topical numbing cream to the areas of the face or body you wish to improve. Then, they’ll use a special device to deliver radiofrequency energy through micro pins. Since the device features tips at various depths, a provider will select the ideal tips to meet your unique aesthetic goals.
Am I a Good Candidate for Morpheus8?
- If you have jowls along your jawline and neck.
- If you are bothered by lines and folds.
- If you have bags under your eyes.
- If you would like to improve acne scars.
- If you have unwanted fat in your arms or upper back.
Before and After Photos
Who Should Avoid Morpheus8?
- If you are a smoker.
- If you have a serious medical condition.
Consultations Are Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment options are best for you by meeting with our expert providers at Novique Medical Aesthetics for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
While treatment time depends on the size of the area treated, it’s usually one and a half hours.
Is There Any Downtime?
After a Morpheus8 treatment, you can return to work and your daily activities right away because there is virtually no downtime.
What Results Will I See?
- A younger-looking complexion.
- Increased volume in lax areas.
- Less fine lines and wrinkles.
- Diminished appearance of scars.
- Less fat pockets in the arms and upper back.
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Novique Medical Aesthetics will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our office directly at (267) 356-4222.
Novique Medical Aesthetics serves the Philadelphia, Doylestown, PA, & Bucks County Area.
*Individual Results May Vary*