Rejuvenate Your Face
Clear + Brilliant Treatment
The Clear + Brilliant laser sends thousands of tiny columns of energy to the skin to cause controlled zones of injury. This leads to a healing response and beautiful, renewed skin. During treatment, there are two types of lasers that may be used: a 1440-nanometer laser, which is designed to reduce pore size, smooth fine lines and improve skin tone, and a 1927-nanometer laser, which treats pigmentation issues such as sunspots and sun damage.
Consultations Are Available Now
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out which treatment options are best for you by meeting with our expert providers at Novique Medical Aesthetics for an in-person consultation.
Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of our experienced team members will reach out to you promptly to schedule your consultation.
Am I a Good Candidate For Clear + Brilliant?
- If you would like to protect against the environmental and natural effects of aging.
- If you hope to keep a fresh, youthful appearance as you get older.
- If you take care of your skin but are looking for a way to take your results to the next level.
- If you lead a busy lifestyle and can’t commit to more invasive treatments.
What Results Will I See?*
- A smoother, brighter complexion.
- Younger looking skin.
- A diminished appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Less noticeable sun spots and sun damage.
How Long Does a Typical Treatment Take?
Is There Any Downtime?
Unlike other anti-aging treatments, Clear + Brilliant comes with virtually no downtime and a low risk of complications. You can return to work and your daily activities immediately after receiving treatment.
“I can enjoy life with great looking skin.”
Provided by Clear + Brilliant – *Individual Results May Vary*
Take the First Step – Request A Consultation
Please fill out the form on this page to request an in-person consultation and one of our knowledgeable medical staff members at Novique Medical Aesthetics will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our office directly at (267) 356-4222.
Novique Medical Aesthetics serves the Philadelphia, Doylestown, PA, & Bucks County Area.
*Individual Results May Vary*