Get rid of brown spots, sun damage, broken capillaries, and rosacea with a photofacial at Novique Medical Aesthetics. Our NeoSkin by Aerolase™ device may be the treatment you’ve been waiting for. It uses intense pulsed light (IPL) to even out your skin tone and reduces the appearance of the skin conditions that make you feel self-conscious. With a photofacial, you can achieve smooth, even toned skin on your hands, chest, and face.
Skin Revitalization with Expert Care
Our expert providers at Novique Medical Aesthetics will use the NeoSkin by Aerolase™ device to emit light energy and target unwanted pigmentation in your skin. The laser works to treat each area with less pain and the highest quality results. With each photofacial treatment, your unwanted pigmentation will be pulled closer to the surface. Once you’ve completed a series of treatments, it will flake off and you’ll be left with beautiful, youthful-looking skin.
A photofacial might be just the thing you need if the following apply to you:
- If you are bothered by red, discolored or blotchy skin.
- If you would like to improve the tone and texture of your skin.
- If you hope to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- If you would like to diminish the look of brown spots, broken capillaries, sun damage and/or rosacea.
Afterwards, the procedure gives benefits such as:
- A brighter, more even skin tone.
- Reduced pore size and redness.
- Diminished appearance of brown spots, broken capillaries, sun damage, and/or rosacea.
- Firmer, tighter skin.
So, are you interested in a photofacial at Doylestown, Pennsylvania? Are you from surrounding areas like Horsham, Lansdale or Willow Grove? Reach out to Novique Medical Aesthetics to schedule a consultation!